Accenture Rising Star Awards Entry & Judging Process:
- We recommend that organisations put forward approximately 5 young people between the ages of 28 and 40.
- Nominations can be submitted via the online form on the right sidebar and also on the form on the homepage – these must be received before April 19, 2020.
- Early submission is greatly appreciated.
After candidate submission, there will be three phases of judging:
1. An initial assessment form to be completed by the candidate
2. Should the candidate proceed to the semifinals, we will send the candidate’s initial assessment to his/her nominator for verification and credibility. The candidate will also be asked to submit a 2000 word essay on their strengths and weaknesses directly related to the criteria, as well as create a 2 minute video explaining why they believe they are the next Rising Star.
3. Should the candidate reach the finals, they will be invited for an interview in front of a panel of experts on either the 1st and 2nd July 2020. This will take 2-3 hours and will take place in JHB. If the candidate is unable to attend, the finalist position will be forfeited.*
4. Celebratory Gala Diner to take place at the 23rd July, 2020 at the Hilton Sandton.
There will be 5 finalists in each of the 12 Industry categories – 60 in all – and these are the young people who form the Rising Star Network.
Please Note: *Candidates are responsible for their own travel and accommodation requirements, Candidates must be 40 or under at the end of July 2021. Nominators need to be someone who works closely with the candidate (line manager or HR is ideal).